My Opinion about Future Robot Mechanism

When i talk about artificial intelligence, the newest microsoft game console which is xbox 360 kinect always inside my mind. This xbox 360 kinect is a game console which can read human movement and then process it in the console and then perform our movement in the screen to play the games. I never see this console by my eyes, but i assume that this console has a camera which will read movement or it has a censor which can detect movement. I think,the reader camera and censor detector are also used in the artificial intelligence world which in this case they perform as the eyes of the robots. The robot detect the movement or read the movement and then the data will be transfered to its 'brain' and the robot will react according to what the creator program.

William Tio

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.